Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Horse Certificates

The Horse certificates are one of those documents that 4-H members enrolled in the horse project need to do every year. The horse certificate is a form similar to a registration form. You can find it on the Torrance County 4-H website.

They are due by April 1st to the county extension office (Not the state office). We get asked why do 4-H’ers have to submit a certificate every year? Horses get sold, traded and or leased. It is strongly recommended that 4-H members submit a horse certificate for any horse that they may have to use as their project for the year.

Torrance County Cooperative Extension Service - NMSU
Catch the torrance Clover
Your Source for 4-H News & Events
Torrance County Extension Service - P.O. Box 168 - Estancia, NM 87016

Telephone - (505) 246-4745 - Fax - (505)384-6047
Email -

Please note that if you google ‘Torrance County 4-H’ it will be first option on the webpage.

No comments: